Kew's Automotive Air Conditioning Service
The strain on a vehicle throughout the harsh seasons is something that takes its toll on your vehicle, month in and month out. You can notice how your vehicle changes, and how the engine, transmission, tires and brakes begin to shift in their performance throughout the seasons. With such strain on a vehicle, you can be sure that providing a comfortable climate inside the car makes heating and air conditioning and important element to comfort.
Your Local Air Conditioning Service and Repair Shop in Burlington
Get peace of mind of knowing your car’s air conditioner will consistently blow cold air when you need it. After all, temperatures can vary drastically from one day to the next. By getting regular air conditioning system check-ups, you won’t have to worry whether your air conditioner will be able to keep you cool when the weather heats up.
What’s the Condition of Your Air Conditioner?
If it’s been more than a year, your air conditioning system may not be performing at its peak or, even worse, it may not be functioning at all.
Don’t take a chance! Let us examine your air conditioner before you find yourself sweating in a hot car.
Kew’s Automotive Service’s can perform comprehensive tests of your car’s air conditioner to inspect:
- Seals, lines, hoses, and all other components for cracks and leaks
- The compressor drive belt of the air conditioner for signs of cracks or other damage
- If our diagnosis uncovers problems with your air conditioning system, our professional technicians may:
- Recharge the air conditioning system according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Empty refrigerant from the air conditioning system
- Service and repair any condenser, compressor, evaporator, or electrical system failures
If you have an older car, the refrigerant used is likely Freon or R-12. However, R-12, is partially responsible for depletion of the ozone layer. The refrigerant is no longer manufactured and its use is strictly controlled. If you have a failure with your air conditioning system, you will likely require a conversion kit to modify the type of coolant used to a much less harmful R-134a. These conversions are reliable, and let you do your part to protect the environment.
You're only a phone call away from booking an appointment. Call us now at 905.632.3838 .
Click to Get Started!